5 April 2013

Facebook Faves!

These are my favorite Facebook businesses or Facebook pages to visit! 


Firstly Primrose & Finch this beautiful boutique in Auckland has the most stunning bridal attire from designers all over the world. You will not see gowns like this anywhere else in New Zealand. 


Monki Business is such a fun page, lovingly handmade sock monkeys but not as you know them these are fabulous! I brought one for my daughter at christmas time and she loves it! There are also dragons, pigs, birds even a Zombie Monkey! Great little gifts that are so well made! 


I started following Bubble and Sweet a few months ago and I have to say I am very impressed! This women can bake!! I love baking for my family and I am always looking for inspiration especially now that my daughter is gluten and dairy free. 


I found Fleet Collection through Etsy and I was totally in love with all of their designs! Classic yet different unlike anything else I have seen, I see many of their items in my wardrobe very soon!! 

These are just a few of my favorite Facebook pages, let me know yours.

Robin xx







No comments:

Post a Comment